Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Skullz - BM 225

Dear Readers,

I am really excited because I finally got the new Bundle Monster plates, and they are the first BM plates I've ever had.  I only have tried one plate so far, but I am impressed with the quality.  I am also glad they fit in my Konad IP holder.  I am sure you'll be seeing many future posts featuring the designs from these plates!


Here is China Glaze "Purple Panic (neon)" which is a gorgeous colour!  I used two coats, and it looks more like a hot hot pink than a purple to me.  I am sure I will use this colour a lot - it's right up my alley! It does dry matte, but after a coat of Seche Vite QD topcoat, it has an amazing shimmer!


I added the skull and crossbones design from BM 225 in Konad Special Polish (black).



Then, to add some depth, I stamped the same design again, a bit off, using China Glaze "Millenium".  I scraped a bit of the silver off to give it an aged, rough look.


I think this is a really cool design.  It was one I was really looking forward to using!


With an orange background, it would be great for Halloween! :-)



Hope you enjoyed this post, and have a great weekend! 

Please leave me some comments and follow my blog if you don't follow me already....   :-)


3 comments:

  1. woow, that skulls makes mani complete! gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! What a great idea to scrape some of the silvery polish off! It really works a wow factor! <3 it. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your feedback, ladies! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails