Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last week's mani with BM stamping

Good Morning Dear Readers,

Here is the mani I wore last week.  It features Finger Paints "Curator's Coral" (2 coats) as the base colour. I really love this bright reddish-orange for summer!  


Then I added the full nail pattern from Bundle Monster's new plate BM-224.  I used Konad Special White polish for the stamping design.


As usual, I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry Topcoat to seal the deal.

The colour doesn't look quite right in either pic, but this colour does look different depending on the lighting.

Hope you all have a super weekend.  Please leave me some comments because I read every one, and I really love hearing back from you!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Such a pretty image and an excellent choice of colours. Good job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty...I haven't tried that image yet-nice to see how it turns out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - thanks a lot!

    Gottwinkies - glad to help. Hope you get to use this image soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great, ive been wanting to try this image from the new BMs for ages! love that pink!

    love from a shiny new follower :D

    em x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails