Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pink Piano - m73 Konad

Hello dear readers,

Here is the konadicure I did this week.  I wore it to a party with a black and white dress and hot pink lipstick!


I used Sally Hansen "Cerise" and "Black Out" with Konad Special White for the stamping.  The design comes from IP M73.  I used just the bottom part of the design to make a keyboard as the tip design, and then I used the entire design on my ring finger.


Here it is in slightly different lighting.  My dear hubby bought me an amazing new macro lens, so I've had a lot of fun experimenting with close-ups!


Do you like konadicures with an accent nail?


Oh - and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful ...
    Must have given work!

    Kiss

    tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY love this look! Great job, and yes, I love the accent nail with konad Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love accent nails! This is soo super cute. I can't wait to have a musical stamp or two to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JQ - looks like Bundle Monster's new plates have a bigger keyboard stamp! Can't wait to get my hands on those!

    Gottwinkies & tata-nadaver - thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Goregous nails :) - like your blog!

    I'm your new follower...hope you enjoy my blog too!

    www.tg-tresglamour.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the accent nail... Can't get over how awesome this is. And your blog is awesome too, just started following you today. Thank you for providing me with endless inspiration & entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails