Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BarryM Instant Nail Effects - Crackle Manicure

My sister finally came home from England for a visit and she brought me the BarryM Instant Nail Effects crackle polish I'd been waiting for for months.  I was really excited to use it...and then OPI's crackle polish ended up coming out at the same time, so these crackle manicures have been popping up on many nail polish blogs.









Anyhow, here is how mine turned out:


I used Sally Hansen "White Out" as the first coat, but I probably should have applied more than one coat for a less streaky foundation. I was so excited to try the crackle polish that I really didn't even let that one coat dry enough - thus the smudgy looking thumb.


BarryM's crackle polish works great and with a coat of Seche Vite over it, it's lasted just fine for about a week already! I've had many interested people asking questions about this manicure, and I've received a lot of attention because of it!  So, if you can get your hands on BarryM's version, I'd certainly recommend trying it out.



Will you try a crackle manicure any time soon?

5 comments:

  1. If they had Barry M near where I live I would but otherwise I have to order online, etc. So I probably won't be doing the crackle mani for now. :)
    There's something cool about them though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi -maybe you can find OPI's Black Shatter instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took this off! I had it on over OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees after a post on jellynat's blog, and over ChG Sky High-Top on ring fingers. About a month ago I wore it over ChG Peace On Earth and Jingle Bells, and when I first got it a couple of months ago I wore it over ManGlaze Mayonnaise, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked out jellynat's blog - black on black - cool! I'm tempted to use it again for my next mani over something colourful....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello GlitterM!
    I love what you're doing, it really inspires many woman
    love the shatter like designs
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails