Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Change of Pace - S9

Hey everyone,
for this manicure, I felt like keeping it simple. I used Finger Paints "Curator's Coral" which is a bright reddish/orangey/pinkish colour.  I only stamped a design from S9 on the ring finger and added a small green rhinestone I got from the free sample package Viva La Nails sent me.


If you're a nail blogger, go to this link on the Viva La Nails website, and simply request the sample package. They sent it for free and it came pretty quickly!


I put a dot of Seche Vite topcoat in the centre of the flower and placed the rhinestone on it.  I sealed the stamped design in Konad Special White and the rhinestone with a thick coat of Seche Vite.


The weather here in Toronto is so awesome the last few days, and this manicure seems to match the hot, sunny weather to me.  Hope it is sunny where you are! Have a great weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour! Very summery mani :)
    The free product sample looks nice, but I don't have a nail blog so I probably couldn't request it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jonna. Well, you can always order something to buy, or just enjoy watching the results on my blog for free! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails