Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Silver Zebra

This is the konadicure I just wore when I went away for a romantic anniversary weekend with my husband. I figured it would look "wild" but still match with everything, including my new black sandals that have silver chains on them!

I used Finger Paints "Easel Come, Easel Go" as the base.  It's a really bright shiny silver, and I really love it.  


I used the zebra pattern from m57 that we have all used and seen many times before, but, let's face it, animal prints just never get tired, do they?

Hope you are having a wonderful week. Any fellow Canadians out there? If so...are you looking forward to Canada Day and a long weekend?

5 comments:

  1. WOW. I love these nails!! Silver is my favourite, and so is zebra pattern too.. Amazing combo!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jonna. Glad I hit on two of your favorites in one manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. Love that combo.
    I'm not sure who has or hasn't entered BUT I'm having a brand new giveaway on my blog.
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely. And yes, animal prints can never get tiring as they never go out of fashion. I also love the colour combination you used, silver with black looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Cel! I really liked hearing from you. :-) Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails