Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wild Pink Beast - Konad m78




I think this pattern from m78 is awesome!  They combined a zebra stripe with leopard spots.  I used this to create a konadicure that looks like the hide of some wild pink beast....what do you think?




I used an old L'Oreal Jet-Set polish I have called "Hasty" which, after years, is still in perfect condition.  It's a hot pink that has just a slight duochrome shimmer.  I used two coats and then applied a coat of Seche Vite topcoat before I attempted this full-nail stamping design.



For a prop for these pics, I used a new blush that I purchased at the Mac Pro store when I visited Montreal recently.  It's called "Full Fuschia"and even though it's a really bright colour for a blush, I am loving it!



Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I used Konad Special Black for the stamping, and then applied a final coat of Seche Vite to seal it off.  Of course, being the klutz I am, I dropped the brush of Special Black on my completed thumbnail as I was cleaning up and had to restart that nail all over again. EEEEeeek! I hate when I do something like that. It was late, and I really wanted to be done!

Hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave me some feedback and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails and great konadicure. Can't wait to see more. =)
    BTW: my favorite black for Konading is Color Club's Where's the Soiree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY nice! Love it. You come up with great Konads. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nihrida -

    thanks for becoming a follower and glad you liked the konadicure. As far as the tip - there's only one place I can find Color Club and it's not that close, but I'll pick up some of their black when I can get to that beauty supply discount warehouse again!

    susies1955 - you are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im jealous of your konadskills! Wow it looks just great. You got urself a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Iris. Glad you joined my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails