Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Wonderland


Colour Club's "220 Volts" (2 coats)
Snowflake designs from Konad IP m59 in Special white
Nubar's "Martini" - holograhic glitter

Ah...a truly Canadian konadicure for you. Colour Club's "220 Volts" is an awesome blue creme. The only problem is that it tends to chip whenever I use it. I don't know what's up with that because I don't have that problem with other colours from this brand.

I stamped the snowflakes in random positions and then added some of Nubar's holographic glitter in the centre of the flakes, as well as randomly on the nail to give it a frosty winter effect.

2 comments:

  1. This mani is so cute and fun. I love that you added some holo to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are a fan of the glitter! Sometimes I'm on the brink of being done my konadicure, and then I get the unstoppable urge to add glitter. It doesn't always work out for the best, but here I kinda like the effect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails