Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Silver & Stars

Finger Paints "Easel Come, Easel Go" (2 coats)
star design from Konad IP m15 in Special Black
Can't choose one pic - I love how these shots turned out!
For this konadicure I chose a smooth silvery base colour - "Easel Come, Easel Go" - and I love its name almost as much as the bright shiny metallic effect it creates. The stars are randomly placed with some going off the edge or corner of the nail. I like this scattered look, but the pinky got a bit too crowded.

I try to find something to hold to make the photos for each konadicure something unique. I found these retro looking headphones and thought the silver/black and textured detail would add some interest to the pics.

Hope you enjoy this post. Please tell me your reaction by clicking on one of the boxes below, or leave me a comment!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!! I am so awful at Konad, this is a fantastic Konadicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining my new blog, and thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to pick up some Finger Paints polishes but for some reason I never have. The stars kinda remind me of when you see the word "POW" in comic books. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this silver. It even works pretty well as a stamping colour. Yeah, it does look like a comic "punch". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is striking. :) Love it.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails